Inspections (Including NFPA 25), Testing, and Maintenance
- Fire and sprinkler alarm inspections
- Sprinkler and standpipe testing
- Fire suppression and life safety system testing
- Repair and replacement of existing components
- Fire Department violations corrected
- Fire hoses, nozzles and racks
Sirina provides a comprehensive service program which consists of inspections, testing and maintenance of fire and life safety protection systems in accordance with local AHJ rules and regulations.
Our standard inspection is a visual examination of various system components. The purpose of this inspection is to verify that the system is in good working order and free of physical damage.
Sprinkler: Performance of various types of tests including but not limited to water flow, fire pump, and dry pipe trip testing.
Fire Alarm:: Smoke detector cleaning and maintenance, functionality testing and calibration.
Specialty Hazard:: Door fan room integrity testing and functionality concentration assessment reporting.
Sirina offers three types of maintenance: Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance.